If you are looking for a quick dinner to cook, and not want to let go of all those amazing spices in your Indian kitchen, Here’s a quick 20-minute recipe to cook some lip-smacking pan fried chicken. Serve it with some hot rice and curd, & your dinner is done. By the way, 100 grams of chicken helps you with almost 31 grams of protein, 3 grams of fat & 150 calories. If you are planning to make this dish to manage your daily protein intake, You may also want to read this article here – How many grams of Proteins should I consume in a day?
Pan Fried Chicken with Indian Masala in 20 Minutes
Ingredients for the Marination
- 100-150 grams of Chicken Breast
- Beaten Curd
- Ginger and Garlic Paste
- Coriander Paste
- Kolhapuri Masala ( Any Indian Masala available)
- Salt to taste
Recipe for Marination
- Cut the boneless chicken breast into bite-sized pieces & fork the chicken at multiple places
- Mix the chicken with all above ingredients
Let the marination rest for 10-20 minutes
Recipe to Cook the Chicken
- In a cast iron skillet, pour 1 tablespoon of Olive oil and let it heat well.
- Start resting the pieces of marinated chicken into the skillet.
- Cook the chicken for roughly 3-4 minutes on a medium-high flame. Flip it over when you see that the bottom part of the chicken has turned golden brown in color.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes. Try passing a fork through the chicken. It should slide easily.
- Add a little bit of water & cover the skillet with a lid – This is only to get some jus ready.
- Cook the chicken for 2 minutes on a low flame.
- Place the chicken into a dish & pour the chicken jus. Garnish with cilantro.
Serve the chicken with a small portion of rice.